Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

To join the group with the others in mind and not ourselves. And start trying to understand what bestowal is, to what ever it takes to even start knowing about bestowal.

David
      Participant

First we recognize the others to be ourselves and we remain open to every input with love and respect and find great opportunity in the relationships since we are all there with an awakened point in the heart.  We help the others by holding their highest good in our thoughts and prayers.  By this way of being with each other, we are attracting the light that reforms in a manner that exceeds individual  effort and leads to a greater altruism, or equivalence of form with the Creator.

Steph
      Participant

Studying Kabbalah so far I believe we work with other people experiencing a point in the heart to help expand all of our ‘points in the heart’ as a group.

If I’m helping other’s it could be a way to practice ignoring my ego ,  unless I’m helping someone else to feel good myself.  With practice I can see what a great exercise to check my intention.

Tracey N
      Participant

The light works on the group as a whole and is increased by focusing on the others

Michelle
      Participant

When we are aware of the Creator’s Light that joyfully bestows to us, we receive the Creator’s Light with joyful gratitude in return to the Creator then we have that Light to share with others. When we act like the Creator’s Light then we are like the Creator’s image that manifests are spiritual maturity.

NAT
      Participant

We are interconnected so helping another helps my other self and in the connection between us we may experience the Creator.. Also..doing so gives us an opportunity to practice bestowal in equivalence of form

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.