Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

We are not separated. Thus my goal in life is to be able to understand the needs of others so I can be a blessing to others. By giving of myself to others I give to the Creator and I become one with Him. The more I give to others the more I give to Him. The more I give to Him the closer I am to Him and to others. The closer I get to the Creator the more I become like Him.

Nathan
      Participant

I believe that by working in a group and changing my intention from drawing the light toward myself to wanting my friends to receive the light and striving for a loving connection with them, I draw nearer to the Creator and share in the light from my efforts to bestow on others.  In normal english terms, I must seek to love and give to others that which I desire most; it is a requirement to fulfilling the purpose of my life.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Through the Others I experience the Creator, the only force driving everything that has been created.

There is no separation between me and the Others, the Friends. Because of this unity I have to love them as myself. That same unity will build the Vessel of all desires.

Elliott
      Participant

By dialing into the desires of others and helping others advance, we help ourselves advance … because the idea that the other is the other is an illusion. The other is me. Also, by bestowing on others, I achieve more equivalence of form with the Creator.

Christianne
      Participant

Deze vraag doet me nadenken  over mijn rol  in de  groep, in de tien, met mensen  met het punt in het hart. We streven allen naar een goede connectie,  daarin helpen we  elkaar door het  bespreken van teksten, artikels,  aangeven van boeken ter studie, het delen van onze mening,  we spore elkaar aan om meetings te volgen. Er is zeker het begrip voor elkaar, het leren  luisteren , geen oordeel vellen, we helpen elkaar om samen  te blijven als groep en delen onze vriendschap en liefde. We willen  als groep samen groeien  en vooruit gaan op het spiritueel pad, Alles begint met de  juiste intentie , de wens tot delen  en onze correctie in onszelf , wat zonder de steun van de groep moeilijk is , we hebben elkaar nodig  we helpen eenieder . Ons gebed  gaat naar de Creator en naar iedereen in der world  kli

Diane
      Participant

The concept of community is quite challenging for an introvert.  However, I think that because everyone has a common goal then everyone’s intent and focus will be on achieving that goal.   The outcome is based on the sum of the collective parts.  What will be interesting but also potentially challenging is understanding how the ego works within this ‘lab’ environment.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.