Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Camila
      Participant

As we already exist in the Unique Soul we can simulate this union in a Kabbalistic group. Through the connection of the points in the heart in a group we can build a unique spiritual body and attract the Reforming Light with our common desires, based on the spiritual values ​​instead of the corporeal values: the concept of one man, one heart and one soul.

Brad
      Participant

By helping others one gains equivalence of form with the upper worlds, thereby, advancing one towards spirituality. Of course, one must have something to give to another first so by being able to give, one must have already received form the upper force.

Helping others, as it relates to Kabbalah is to work in groups and help us reflect upon ourselves by seeing the creator in others. This is the holographic principle or the law of correspondence. As with others so with me, as with me so with others.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

A group connection magnifies its attraction to the light that reforms greater. When we lift others we also lift ourselves.

Jurgis
      Participant

To pray for Creator to correct our connection with others so that our qualities become equivalent to Creator.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

By working with other points in the heart in a group in pursuit of our one common goal of spiritual advancement in order to cohesively become one with the creator. Through making the desires of the other points in the heart my desires and in the process our collective desires becoming one desire.

Henry
      Participant

We all are parts of one soul; we are one soul. So whatever I do affects me & “others”. Similarly what “others” in the group do also affects me.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.