Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Douglas
      Participant

By lifting up our friends, to see them as more spiritually advanced. And then rising to their level. Always keeping your friends a degree higher than yourself

Raiza
      Participant

I think that, as we finally will be one soul, Adam harishon, every thing we do, and share, is like we are doing for ourselves…

George
      Participant

To understand other’s people’s desires and through love to others (love the other person as yourself) in a way that all of us, as one, we advance.

Shira
      Participant

The light that reforms…could it be joy? I mean pure, true joy? Altruistically, meaning unconditionally giving, is a difficult concept, let alone a practice. When I give as best I can, without my ego per se, I see the joy in other people. I can see that something has touched them in a way that wasn’t done before. A certain smile, a laugh, a kindness returned, humility, happiness…to see this becoming (PIH) onto another from me is my joy. So, if that is the light that reforms then I want more (receiving in order to bestow) and I would like for it to illuminate my complete surroundings and grow. It is the innocence of a child spirit becoming aware safely, happily, through the giving of another.

Camila
      Participant

As we already exist in the Unique Soul we can simulate this union in a Kabbalistic group. Through the connection of the points in the heart in a group we can build a unique spiritual body and attract the Reforming Light with our common desires, based on the spiritual values ​​instead of the corporeal values: the concept of one man, one heart and one soul.

Brad
      Participant

By helping others one gains equivalence of form with the upper worlds, thereby, advancing one towards spirituality. Of course, one must have something to give to another first so by being able to give, one must have already received form the upper force.

Helping others, as it relates to Kabbalah is to work in groups and help us reflect upon ourselves by seeing the creator in others. This is the holographic principle or the law of correspondence. As with others so with me, as with me so with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.