Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 1 posts - 283 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pincus
      Participant

What you say makes much sense, as you see most of the Shemoneh Esrey of the Jewish prayers speaks about Praying in a plural way,  which includes all that pray with, the reason is because we are connecting and elevating upward together, with the help of everyone.

Viewing 1 posts - 283 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.