Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Preparation Question: Our entire work in Kabbalah is only to attract the light that reforms. By this we receive everything we need for our advancement. Furthermore, I’m told that if I will help the others, I will advance myself even more towards spirituality. How does this work? What does it mean to help the others, those with the point in the heart, on the spiritual path?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sean Sotak
      Participant

From what I comprehend
      The group join in and by having the point In the Heart and the thought for their benefit not your own the next step will be revealed.
      I personally are very excited about achieving a spiritual level where I only perceive another’s essence not how they look. Currently, when I encounter someone my thoughts go right to thoughts of judgment in every aspect of their existence and find it to be overwhelming at times

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

Helping others, without care of “SELF” Truly caring for the needs of the other!

Ken
      Participant

more focus. more energy.

anatoly
      Participant

I think by connecting our points in the hearts and making the same intention to attract the light to others

Paul
      Participant

I think Rosie & Cristie have captured things beautifully! I also think one of the ways we advance spiritually while participating in the Group is to gradually distinguish when we are responding to situations in the group interaction from an egoistic or an altruistic motivation. This clarification helps us to continue this distinction in everyday interactions … and to consciously transition to responding altruistically more often. This expands the impact of the Group dynamic more broadly and helps my spiritual transformation to occur more quickly.

Samuel
      Participant

By taking pleasure in helping others, and bestow, we are cop the attributes of the creator and attract His reforming light!

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.