Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve Miley
      Participant

I want to begin to understand all the principles and knowledge I’ve learned up in to this point in a daily setting and put this whole program into use. I know there’s a missing piece that is just waiting to be handed out that is going to bring this all together, so I will continue to be patient

Ken
      Participant

Unity conscious

David Redmon
      Participant

connection

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I want to fully understand what to do to connect to others to attain the Upper Light and to help others attain the Upper Light by us all connecting our point in the heart

Samuel
      Participant

I want to start practicing all the lessons that i have learned so far. I theory it all make sense, but im having great difficulties changing my intentions to receive in other to bestow.

Fred
      Participant

I want the light to guide me to connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.