Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      francesca
      Participant

I would like to learn to attract more light that reforms.

Mira
      Participant

I’d like the light to influence and evolve us according to His own will. I desire to achieve better understanding of how can I achieve adhesion with the creator.

Loyda
      Participant

Just ready to learn more!

Jazmir
      Participant

The light that reform us….

Exoect that light during the course

Thank  you

Sandor
      Participant

We want the light penetrate and shine us not only surrounding  us. Our desire is to achieve trust and work together in a lab revealing our creator

carlos
      Participant

I want to evolve.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.