Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tristan
      Participant

I want to prepare myself to be of better service to others.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

more to be revealed and experienced directly

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I want my intentions and actions to enable the reforming light to usher me through the birth canal into spiritual adulthood.  I desire the correction  of my egoistic desires so that I may better participate in tikkun olam.  I want to better understand how The Minyan works.

William Taylor
      Participant

I have a desire for the one all alone in the streets. I have a desire for the one who has pain and it consumes them, the pain of I am lost and I am all alone. for the ones that have tried and tried and is still seeing that there is no end to it. I want to learn to take that pain and change it to hope , care, compassion, the struggle and the joy of life made to understand. I am Not God but I pray that he hears the cry’s of his people and works his almighty power of love through US the seekers of the truth.

Cyndi
      Participant

I have been experiencing stumbling blocks, doubts… I will remain open – see what happens

William Taylor
        Participant

Hello my friend: I stumble every day. I am getting so discussed with my evil inclinations and but I think through the discus I will do one of to things remain in the discus of myself or I will cry out to him who can save me from my bad desires. I believe that your Doubt is not in the Creator, but, maybe in yourself. Sometimes in our weakest moment we stumble and sometimes fall strait down on our faces. We are in a fallen state so we must get back up and follow that spark in your heart pray and be grateful for the direction and do our best to learn from them.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

I want to draw the light towards me to help correct my intentions. I have been making serious efforts to correct my intentions, but I realize that it is not enough and I need the help of the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.