Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anna
      Participant

As I advance through these courses, I feel my vibration increasing. I am looking for more of the same with this course.

Dale
      Participant

I want the spark inside me to grow and grow, allowing me to experience more of God and empowering me to bestow blessings on others.

Sharla Windham
      Participant

I would love for the light to evolve me to bestowal. I’m realizing every day how much I am just one giant desire after another. I’d like to learn how to use kabbalahist jujitsu to turn those desires into bestowal.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

I expect the light to increase the spark in our hearts and then share that light with the world like what was done at the retreat. kabbalah TEACHERS, you are AWESOME!!!!

Ozie
      Participant

I both want and don’t want my resistance to be gone. I know this is all leading to group activities. My ego resists this strongly. I want to advance and understand/experience this more. Which will require me to get a better grip on my ego and lead it. Instead of it leading me.

Peter
      Participant

I hope to gain a clear understanding of group work and my role in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.