Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 3 posts - 235 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tefo bogosi
      Participant

I want the light to reveal to me a greater sensing and discernment of the intention behind any act that I am contemplating to do. Is it driven by my Ego in order to receive for my selfish purposes or is it for the purpose of recieving in order to bestow. My Ego is deceptive and cunning and I would like to get a better control of it. I hope that this semester will bring me a step closer to always receiving in order to bestow. I hope that it will help me to become more open and vulnerable before other points in the heart.

George
      Participant

Another step towards the creator through bestowal to him and my friends.

Shira
      Participant

Being in the supreme state of vulnerability in the womb, the impression of the Light is the warmth of knowing that I am loved by it. In this state, there is always protection in the face of confusion and/or challenge. Rising above with the influences of others’ PIH will steer me in the right direction because I have faith above reason.

This semester I desire to achieve a calmness knowing that I will be in a position of exposure of self by getting to know others outside of my comfort zone. So, we could desire a trusting environment with one another so we can grow and achieve our intentions successfully.

Viewing 3 posts - 235 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.