Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

• This topic has 272 replies, 260 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Livi.

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Brian Sachs
      Participant

My experience with the light has been very personal, I would like to be moved towards love of friends.

James Wright
      Participant

My desire is that I gain greater understanding of how to bring myself closer to the creator.

Nathan
      Participant

To build the desire to give joy and pleasure to others instead of just seeking them for myself.  I hope we have a much stronger and lasting connection to Him and others.

Irina
      Participant

I hope the Light will help us to rise above our egos.  I hope we will get the objective feeling about the Creator and would not get lost.

I am ready to start to learn the language of the Creator.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

To spiritually unfold and materially manifest life’s true purpose for each of us, one and all.

katy
      Participant

I deeply desire to increase in my desire for the Light. I desire to see the others in the group grow greater than myself on this path and I desire the ability to see them as such with the appropriate jealousy to want to ascend with them.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.