Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

• This topic has 272 replies, 260 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Livi.

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Katel
      Participant

1. I want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve me by continuously nurturing and fulfilling me steadily towards achieving the equivalence of quality with it.

2.  I desire to achieve all the goals set out in this semester by the Help of the Creator to enable me achieve the true purpose of life.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I want to attain the purpose of a ten, feel it. I want to have something tangible to remind myself with, so I will have a need and a desire to be in a ten. I want to feel what my future evolution holds for me and I want to see that it’s better and I want to want it.

Peter
      Participant

I want to begin to connect with the Light in a way that I can sense Him.

Victoria
      Participant

I would like to see my ego diminish.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I want to Light to influence me by pushing me to correct myself as well as not get caught flowing and drowning in the currents of life. I desire to expand my knowledge of Kabbalah and emphatic learning.

Anna
      Participant

As I advance through these courses, I feel my vibration increasing. I am looking for more of the same with this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.