Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

• This topic has 272 replies, 260 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Livi.

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francisco
      Participant

I would like to come closer to understanding the true purpose of this existence and contribute for it.

Ralitza
      Participant

We want to cover our differences with love.

In order to do that, we must first experience our differences, discover them in ourselves. Then we must learn how to cover them.

It sounds easy. But I think we are in for a bumpy ride which is not going to be over in 5 weeks. It will take much, much longer than that. This course will give us the safety instructions for the ride, I guess.

KatieBug
      Participant

i really want to learn how to take this theory and put it into action, or should i better say, be able to practice putting this into action. i want all to reach an understanding and connection of and to bestowal, that balance can and will be found among the entirety. for our ego to be overcome by the light and break the chains that our egoistic desire has around us all. my wish is for us all to reach connection with the creator, and to be able to feel the reality and light that surrounds us.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Wanna feel the essenc of light.if i Touch it beyond any theory feel it directly inside my heart.this will be another kind of knowledge.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I want tot learn more about how the  10 works, how I can help others as well as myself in such an environment.  I have taken all the courses  up to this point offered at pre graduate level.  I am going over all that information as well as  utilizing  every system in KabU, to extract as much information, to prepare and saturate my mind and heart for the  experiences to come in a 10.   I am doing my best to study and be prepared, but I still know almost nothing about the reality of Kabbalah.  My only goal is in life and this course is to connect with others and do my part to bring back the balance of natural forces so the creator feels pleasure from my egoistic will to receive.

Joseph
      Participant

I have been imprisoned for over 20 years in an egoistic solitary confinement, I want the light to open the prison doors, I want to evolve from isolation and being part of current world problems, I want to evolve into connection and letting the light transform the world. The ego has told me lies saying the spiritual desire can evolve within me and the world while staying safe in isolation. My last 20 years are a testament to the deceptive egoistic falsehood. I desire to connect and help others to connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.