Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

I desire to achieve the method of how to Bestow like the Creator, to learn to be part of a group that will help me to love others as myself.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I would like to overcome my ego and experience true connection with others.

edgerrin
      Participant

To feel the light that reforms and find clarity in my intentions. And to better understand how to do the work.

To be able to correct all of my desires/ intentions so that i can be able to proceed into the spiritual world and be of real help to my fellow man. Obviously, i must be able to find a group fit for such quest and thrive with them to achieve it.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

My experience from the previous course is deepens my knowledge of fundamental principle of authentic Kabbalah.

I expect to Learn from this course how to work together with group(the ten) in order to draw the Reforming Light.

Mike
      Participant

My intention is to simply get out of my own way, even for short periods of time, so that the Light might do its thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.