Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

To find my place in this system throughout connection with others.

Candace Joy
      Participant

I desire that all my thoughts will be about the Creator.  To me there is nothing greater than this.

George
      Participant

I want the light to guide me to connect in a group and advance spiritually.

Miryam
      Participant

I want the Light to penetrate deeper and deeper, so that even though I am certain I know my conniving, selfish ego completely, there are more and more surprises. And also, I want the Light to take me higher and higher, into purer and purer expressions of Love/Bestowal.     I am looking forward to experiencing Kabbalah practically.

Paul
      Participant

My evolving needs? To  know, consciously,  what it is (life, or light)   all about. And

act accordingly from that knowledge. “The light shines in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.”

I desire (egoistically) to build ourselves a screen in the group, so that we evolve and making the point in the heart,  a ray (radius, line ) to eventually complete it to a circle. Meanwhile, feeling growing pains. Let’s  stick together. Love.

Raiza
      Participant

I expect light involves me in whole, and has influence in many aspects of my life. Desire to recieve more love and light and wisdom from Kabu.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.