Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johan
      Participant

What I desire to achieve in this semester is a deeper connection with my fellow students

Hannah
      Participant

I want to get going with the actual practices!  I’ve been stumbling around guessing at what they are and trying different things, but unsure whether I’m at all accurate.

Sheila
      Participant

I want to feel the Light at all times, that it will become a natural part of my being. I hope to achieve a connection to my instructor and fellow students that will bring me a step closer to adherence to the Creator. I hope to learn how we can work together to achieve the goal of unity and peace, and how to hold the joy of Creation in the points in our hearts as a way of life.

Walter
      Participant

To increase my connection to the light that reforms in practical ways. I’m driven by curiosity but also despair.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us?

To grow our point in the heart by enhancing our connection with one another.

What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

We will achieve a stronger bond and adhere to the Creator to uncover more Light.

Justin Wood
      Participant

I would ask for the Light to help me shift from the intention to receive for my own benefit to the intention to receive for the benefit of all. I would ask for the Light to help me let go of the intention to receive for myself and to replace it with the intention to receive for the pleasure of the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.