Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      N/a
      Participant

To develop a deep understanding of how to apply Kabbalah to daily life.

Jonah
      Participant

I pray for a sense that what is happening is the Creator’s plan and design and that giving myself to the will of Creator will yield fruit.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

I would like to be surrounded by this light as a baby is surrounded by te womb of the mother. With this light, have direct connection to it such as a baby connected to her mom. I desire to understand this light more and how to live thru this light at all times.

peter
      Participant

grow my connection to alter my perception so that i feel the oneness

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I want the light to help grow my connection with my fellow students and develop my point in the heart. What I desire to achieve this semester is to begin to understand the actual science of Kabbalah and how I can apply it in my life.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

I want to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.