Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

…that the continued influence of the light will make possible freedom from the ego which is increasingly revealed.

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Loyda
      Participant

Interested in learning about Abraham and Kabbalah, as well as the Kabba!ah method of prayer.

Mira
      Participant

I want to the Light to direct me the way He pleases. My desire is to achieve the equivalence of form and fulfill the  creator’s expectations from His creation.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

My Desire for the next phase is to be in a group.
      I have no friends to experiment with like the lab. I have separated from those who either by their religious beliefs or conduct only delay my progress…
      I can see why Tony commented that attending the conference in NY will greatly advance your spiritual development.

Inbar
      Participant

I want the light to help me be in harmony with it, to understand the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.