Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Replies

My prayer is to increase my desire to be more like the Creator, not just intellectually, but actually “becoming”

Shadi
      Participant

On the way to the Creator we will achieve true Devkot

Vince
      Participant

Would like the light to influence me to have a better perception of myself and where I stand with the Creator. I would also like to be transformed in my character and mind; aswell as how to properly react to people I encounter.

I desire to achieve more clarity on the proper intention to keep on my mind throughout my days.

Tydus
      Participant

I have been studying Kabbalah for the last 18 months. This is my calling and I am committed to climb the 125 levels to reach the Kings Palace. This has been calling me my whole life. Im all-in connection, giving and loving the creator and all his creatures.

Marcy
      Participant

I have an insatiable desire to spend time with the Creator. So much so, that I get frustrated just dealing with everyday life, like work. I work with the public. My egoistic self gets impatient with others. I want to have a heart of bestowal like the creator so I treat others with love. Right now my heart is full of impatience. I hope this semester provides me with tools to help on that journey.

patrick diederich
      Participant

I would like to learn about Kabbalah’s method for becoming more altruistic. I want to connect with other people who share the same wish to become more loving. I am also very eager to find out about the practical benefits the method might yield in terms of mutual bestowment and growth. I also hope that the study will give me a clearer idea  how to set up and maintain an environment that fosters spiritual growth and happiness for all that are in contact with it. Lastly I feel the need for further clarifications on how to interpret the study material correctly. I can see why a  solitary study of kabbalistic texts is not recommended. A hermit student would risk to interpret the texts in a solipsistic manner. May we correct each others egotistic delusions and access together a higher understanding of His love and glory. Such an experience would be a great motivating power and will also make it so much easier to communicate the advantages of an altruistic mindset to the general public. We are all one, this insight is very empowering , so let’s build a collective vision of what will be possible if we all connect as one big family.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 333 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.