Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

The light in this stage, as  a womb, will protect us, will give us all what we need, and we as a fetus must annul ourselves, and open our minds to new ideas and feelings. We desire to achieve connection between us friends.

Leanne
      Participant

I have fallen behind due to work / family, but I´m hoping to catch up to be able to move forward!  My expectation is to consolidate my learning so far and expand to receive more.

Myva
      Participant

No expectations. I am just open to receive whatever Life brings as understanding and wisdom which is much needed to live life.

Andres Arias
      Participant

Being consistent

Adelina Santos
      Participant

First of all to initiate the practical kabbalah and learn how to connect between human beings, to reveal de evil inclination and start the spiritual work toward the goal of revealing the Creator.

Andreanne
      Participant

Looking forward to learning about the subterfuge of the ego and how to work with (with, around, above…) it. 

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.