Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seamus Dolan
      Participant

What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

I desire to progress evermore towards the actual practice of the methodology of Kabbalah.

matthew shifflett
      Participant

move forward in the purpose of creation.  fulfilment.

N/a
      Participant

I am very keen to understand how to apply our theoretical understanding of Kabbalah in everyday life.

Paul
      Participant

To cross the barrier that separates us from the spiritual world.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom KabU family 🙂

I sincerely hope I can learn through Kabbalah how to step into my purpose and cultivate meaningful connections.

Frank Shongwe
      Participant

Application of the method of kabbalah in my life

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.