Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emiwodew
      Participant

I want the Womb (Light) to influence me to connect a lot with humans. I desire to achieve a more revelation of the creator in my life in this semester.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Grazie che il Creatore che mi ha portato al CabU. Voglio che oggi come i giorni del corso mi aiuta a capire come funziona il mio cammino di correzione  e mi rinforza per farlo e realizzarlo. Grazie!!!!

Katel
      Participant

I want the Light to nourish, nurture and fulfill me to satisfaction with the adequate nutrients to spiritually grow healthily and progress steadily, up-till the attainment of equivalence of form with HIM is achieved, with a new DNA to bestow.

I also desire with the help of the Creator this semester to achieve the seamless correction of all my egoistic desires and intentions, and to remove all blockages that prevents the Revelation of the Light.

Michael
      Participant

I want to be what Nature wants me to be and nothing else. I desire to step closer to that goal in this semester.

Massimo Roselli
      Participant

I wish to start to practically apply the method in a way that can gradually help me feel the Upper Force in my daily life. This will help me go through the process more proactively and walk towards the concept of receiving for the sake of the Creator.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I think (but Light please fix me if I’m wrong) that I can, at least partially, identify the evil in me. What I don’t know yet is how to fix it, how to create a good prayer for the Light to change me. So I would like the Light to influence in such a way that I will be able fix the evil I identify.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.