Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Inbar
      Participant

In order to perceive and connect to the creator through my connection with others so that I can bring joy to the creator.

carlos
      Participant

To learn has much as I can to better myself in order to help others

Gamelah
      Participant

My goal is to be closer to the Creator.

Ken
      Participant

unity consciousness

Paul
      Participant

Ultimately my goal is to perceive the Creator in all that occurs in my life, and by exercising my freedom of choice in the environment I consciously place myself into to both speed up and enrich the journey.

Paul
        Participant

Having read & watched this week’s material I think I have the courage to state that the end goal is to gain EOF with the Creator. It is not enough to settle for an intermediate goal of “simply” perceiving the Creator.

Rosie
      Participant

My intuition is telling me this journey is going to go deeper into myself than I ever have before. I see this as one of the most awesome journeys that I have ever taken. I see the diagrams instructors are showing to try and get us to perceive something outside our 5 senses, but there’s no real knowing until we get much further into this journey. So my goal is to stay the path and keep learning and to find a way to ask any questions that will help me to understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.