Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lana
      Participant

I want to stop the pain, the anxiety and the emptiness.
      I want to know why I live and what is my purpose.

Bongani
      Participant

My goal for studying the wisdom of Kabbalah is to try to learn how to understand the thoughts of God or God’s intention about the outcomes that I’m experiencing in my life, the world around me including the world in general.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

The goal can be defined perfectly in more than one way. The way I mostly choose to define it is by something I have learned in this course: Attaining Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

I always wanted to help make the world a better world, but I also understood that in order to do so I would have to find a way to spiritually transcend the limitations of the corporeal world. It is only now, after finally having begun to study Kabbalah here with KabU, that I understand and know how to express it clearly in Kabbalistic terms.

Martina
      Participant

To finally connect to the creator, to stop waisting time with paths that don’t get me there.

p
      Participant

To reconnect with the creator.

Shadi
      Participant

I am on the right path in the science of Kabbalah, the science of science, and I am in a state of great internal change. I feel that I have greatly improved and also risen above my selfish desires. I greatly desire to adhere to the Creator and achieve equality of form with Him.💙🤍💙

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.