Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Allen
      Participant

Studying to attain the attributes of the Creator while gaining awareness of the dissimilarity and creating a better environment to apply the method.

Sandor
      Participant

My goal is to correct all my desires one by one with the help of my fellow students to reach the equivalence of form with the creator.

Fred
      Participant

My goal is to be able to perceive the the creator and become like him.

Rosie
      Participant

Like an onion, my layers of ignorance are being peeled away, one at a time. My ultimate goal is to find the heart of this truth. But to do it meaningfully so it never leaves me. My present goal is to stay on the path, keep learning (& it’s not in a cerebral way), to keep moving toward the ultimate goal.

Ramar
      Participant

My goal is to complete the course and continue with Kabbalah. This will be the 1st time I finish what I started.

maria santos
      Participant

The goal for which I am studying is to know the Creator, and be one with it…in simple form I want to go home to where all was one.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.