Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dante Yigael
      Participant

My goal is to complete the purpose of creation in this life time.

sj
      Participant

The goal right now is to perceive the Creator everywhere I go,  in every person I meet, and in every circumstance.

Haze
      Participant

Confirmation? What if I have somehow already attained some level of spirituality? My goal is to confirm what I have experienced. This goal has sort of evolved to study Kabbalah to “do the work” rather than to attain the goal having done the work. My question is not so much “Why am I here?” but rather “Why I am STILL here?” xD

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

My goal is to keep in mind at all times that There is non else beside him. To se ve the creator in everything

Karen Assayag
      Participant

My goal is to understand true bestowal.

Julia
      Participant

I would like to achieve more adhesion with the Upper Light, to learn how to get fulfillment from it, and to understand the real causes of things.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.