Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

To mature my ego, be a vessel of bestowal, and assist in networking all points in the heart to bring about the final correction.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

For me, the goal is to gain first hand experience of the true nature of reality which includes the true nature of who I am, why I am here and where I am going. The Kabbalists suggest that there is a singular force of bestowal that is responsible for all phenomena and that its intent is to fill me with unbounded delight; my goal is to validate that claim for myself.

Kristin
      Participant

The goal of study for me is to find my purpose , to understand The Creator to become more like him . To perceive my suffering and pain in a different way than I have previously.

Molly
      Participant

The goal of studying Kabbalah is to recognise our egoistic desires as the sharks wishing to consume us.
      To encourage the desire to know the spiritual world by providing a conducive environment surrounded by like minded people .
      Ultimately the goal is to change our intention from reception to bestowal, this will create an equivalence of form between us and the creator.
      A vessel that allows us to receive and recognise the upper light and then to see and know the creator

Miho
      Participant

My goal is ” Having No worry Be happy and Enjoy my Life” . If I act right, I know I can get them.  Because what I am doing is connected to my point of heart/ creator .

Letta
      Participant

To reach the state of the upper light and be able to live both in this world and the spiritual world at the same time.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.