Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 359 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shadi
      Participant

I am on the right path in the science of Kabbalah, the science of science, and I am in a state of great internal change. I feel that I have greatly improved and also risen above my selfish desires. I greatly desire to adhere to the Creator and achieve equality of form with Him.💙🤍💙

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

To understand the correct approach for serving the Creator

Varda kahalany
      Participant

To understand who I am really, why I am in this word , with these people and circumstances around me. What is the importance of my life, why I have an individual and unique personality , how should I go about my life in order to make out the best of it , who created this existence, are there other conscious beings in the vastness of the Universe, are there other Universes , what are other senses and will I be able to perceive them and see the ‘real’ world ? Why the religions of the world got so fanatical that they divide people instead of unite them , is there something that I can do to correct it and is the fact that I am in existence  going to affect the whole world for better. I have lots of other questions too but I think these are enough for the start…….

zoran malinov
      Participant

To understand the meaning of life.To understand the forces that act internally and externally on us.

julie
      Participant

When I was approximately 5 yrs old, while driving with my family in our Buick, I kind of woke up and became totally conscious for a minute, every one was talking at once.   I remember looking around and saying to myself, where am I, who are these people, why am I here. What’s going on? I remember this as if it were yesterday. It wasn’t the mind of a 5 yr old. My whole life I’ve been searching for these answers. This is my goal in these lessons.

Sharon
      Participant

I am studying with the goal to learn authentic Kabbalah and achieve equivalence of form with the Creator. By studying how to correct my ego, I can obtain the proper intention and correct my desire from the will to receive for myself into the will to receive to bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.