Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

Oneness with the Creator.

Sarah
      Participant

To get to the point where I achieve access to the spiritual worlds.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

The goal is attracting the upper light to correct our egoistic desires

Juanita
      Participant

My goal has been to know truth. This will keep me on track. Been hungry and thirsty for a long time. thank you  Juanita

John
      Participant

The Creator IS the Perfect One.  He is also Perfectly Unique in all of His Aspects, and I am one of an infinitude of His Perfect aspects.  The Creator is also Perfect Unity, all of His Aspects Perfectly joined as One.  This is Truth for all Eternity, and Eternity happens Now.  There is only His Perfect Will working in all of these phases of His Beingness.  I AM this Perfection Now, no matter what seems to be happening in the illusion of time and space in my outer world.  There is none else besides Him.  A total and consistent focus of Attention on the Inner Light, and the Song of Songs, His Voice, keeps me secure in this Simple Truth.

Blessings to all.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

Clearly defining the goal with the correct intention is to use the point in the heart to prepare to aim the will to receive to be in harmony with the will to bestow; to set the goal to be in equivalence of form with the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.