Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I think the goal for which I am studying has many facets:
      to access spirituality, be equal in form to the Creator, connect to all the other creatures and walk on the path of Light

Cristina
      Participant

know by constant connection to the heart that “I Am” as God ….I Am

Eberhard
      Participant

My goal is to stay in constant conscious contact with the creator.

Eberhard
        Participant

An interesting thought today came into my head: Whatever you complain about, it’s always the creator, please don’t forget.

Eberhard
          Participant

And then it seemed to me that the point in the heart is a viewpoint.

Eberhard
          Participant

The viewpoint of the thought of creation.

Andreanne
      Participant

Among many things, I’m working on ego annulment, developing altruism towards others and towards the creator, providing joy to others and attainment. Reaching above ego and above reason and maintaining a place there.

Andreanne
        Participant

I want to refine my goal stated above as: Among many things, I’m working on ego annulment, selflessness, providing altruism towards others and towards the creator, seeing the creator in all people, all events, providing joy to others, helping, encouraging, loving, providing joy to the creator, and ultimately becoming like the Creator. 

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

My goal is to continue the study as to learn more, understand more, feel more and hopefully start to attain more.

John
      Participant

Remove all illusions of what you think you are and then you will Know in your heart of hearts that you can only be in Atonement with the Creator.  There is no other.

Blessings to all.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.