Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 358 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      melanie
      Participant

To the degree I know who the Creator is the degree to which I can know who I am.

Clara
      Participant

I want to receive the Light. But only Light. And I will reveal Him my pleasure receiving the Light. And I will reject everything, what wants to enter me and is not Light and what belongs to the ego and thus not true. I will not clothe the Creator with ego-attributes but opening a space free from expectations or past referencies, waiting as always for Him to come not knowing and imagining anything about how would it be or look like. And I will laugh about the tiny mad idea, that there truly happened a real separation.

Clara
        Participant

And I too study in order to find out what concret task – according to the way this world is organised – I am supposed to fullfil here in this world, so that I will may set a toe here on earth, maybe even finally settle down, having a job which allows me to give all of my gifts for the humanity and getting finally paid so that my needs are met and I can finally breath out and feel secure, stabile and comfortable. And than buying the books!

Annmarie
      Participant

My goal is to study Kabbalah until I can be aware, feel, and live in the path of the light of the Creator as described to us by our instructors.

Scott
      Participant

My goal feels to be to remove all false perceptions about myself and reality and to learn the truth about the functions of this life and to experience it from only a view of truth

Gabor
      Participant

<b></b>I am studying to come in to balance with the force that guides everything. But my main egoistic goal is to avoid suffering.

Clara
      Participant

I’m studying in order to see the reality clearly and to be able to only serve the plan, knowing concretly what I have to do here on earth and in which form I can accomplish what I have to do. In order to floating with the godly flow!

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 358 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.