Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Om Agni
      Participant

understand and become as God through the spiritual world

matthew shifflett
      Participant

My goal is to help the creator. He has been watching over me and I didn’t realize it until recently. I don’t want to fail him. I’m on the path of correction. The gift that was given is far beyond what I deserve. I want to help for the fulfillment of his creation.

Paul
      Participant

to discover the spiritual worlds.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom, I wrote this short poem yesterday.  I think it aptly describes why my Soul led me to this platform.  I’m trying to figure out my purpose for being here on the Earth.  Why did G_d choose this experience for me?  I hope that fulfilment will be attained when I am walking in my Souls purpose.

This Way and That

Age degrades, Desire evades,
      Swayed this way and that
      At the bat of an eye, I sigh,
      Yet insist the Creator Exists.
      Can’t fit in with the crowd
      loud and obtuse, refuse to accept
      the deception programmed and crammed
      into my head which led to no desire required
      for everything lost, tossed in the bin to begin anew,
      how to construe what I cannot view in my
      mind’s eye, though I try,
      I cannot see who I’m meant to be.
      Bend this way and that, rapt in finding what is
      binding and blinding me from being free to be me,
      the one I can’t see.

neutress
      Participant

To connect to creator and learn how to bestow ,

Robert
      Participant

to bestow, to reach adhesion with the creator to attain and complete what ever my part is in the thought of creation . to become what is mine is yours, what is yours is yours.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.