Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Matanah
      Participant

The goal, as I understand it, is to learn how to correctly use the Will to Receive in order to return bestowal to the Creator.

Peter
      Participant

Being able to feel the creator and being able to do something with a real good intention.

Eva
      Participant

I feel like more I learn less I know, ughhhhh, and more confusing and chaotic my life gets, and my heart keeps breaking over and over … oh wait,  that my be the whole point!!! Is the heart break how we open the point in the heart?. I know, believe and have faith in, that all good and bad comes from the Creator, but it just dawned on me now that when I feel my heart is breaking is the moment when I’m growing “the point in the heart” in myself! I just have to cling to this AHA moment for now and go from there … more clarity is welcomed down the road! This is a glimps of feeling, truly feeling the goodness behind the “bad”.

Eva
      Participant

It is hard to clarify “the goal” as there are so many goals I would like to achive and as a biginner I have a hard time navigating my own, Creator given pleasure seeking nature; it is tricky as when I feel I am not doing somthingfor my own benefit, and I just sit with it and observe it ( yes, I do analize my thought and actions and Q them, even thought my intention is set not to benefit my own, personal disire only) it is revealed to me that I did it for my own benefit after all … then I feel like a fool. My goal, at this point I guess, is to be able to clarify my intention in every thought and action that I am doing it for the benefit of the whole, to receive the reforming light in a way that I have the ability to give, and give, and give without running out of the ability to give … also be able to know where/whom to give in this world that the act of giving doesn’t become a giving because of weakness (ex. being manipulated and I “give” not noticing I am giving to a wrong case) … I am having hard time to put my goal in words, but it is crystal clear that I desire to clarify it until I can sense the Creator without any doubt.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

To know the truth and have a sense of purpose… to sense the Creator.

PVJ
      Participant

The goal of my study is to know the Creator—the God within.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.