Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steph
      Participant

I want to feel the Creator deeper and  more authentic, maybe even tangible if possible.

sophia
      Participant

I would currently define the goal for which I am studying is to seek to understand how to achieve equivalence of form.

NAT
      Participant

To draw upon myself the reforming light and change into equivalence of form with the Creator

Tracey N
      Participant

To work to develop the attributes of bestowal, like the Creator and to become one with Him.

Matanah
      Participant

The goal, as I understand it, is to learn how to correctly use the Will to Receive in order to return bestowal to the Creator.

Peter
      Participant

Being able to feel the creator and being able to do something with a real good intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.