Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anna
      Participant

My goal is to connect with people who are also learning Kabbalah, and to be in this world, but not of this world.

Tove Jo
      Participant

thank you…. I am studding with the goal to understand how I  create my vessel to build a connection to the creator and know it is his presents. Grazie for your teachings.

Christianne
      Participant

my goal is  work on correct intention,   building a good connection with my ten  and  environment and  pray together  we try to  work on the wol of bestowal  and comes to equivalence of form with the creator

megan
      Participant

the knowledge would help understand

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

To improve my understanding of the Creator, and by that improve my own capabilities that I might be better equipped to improve the society I am a part of.

john peter
      Participant

The person need to who I am and who the creator is

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.