Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Bolgar
      Participant

To become fully aware about the point in my heart by clearly feeling the qualities of the Creator present in it. Then, to connect with other points in the hearts of fellow students along the same qualities to support them and receive their support in building a large enough kli that allows us to attract the Light. Maintain and taste it together and hence affect the field around us to benefit others, too. Then, continue along this path until our joint and individual ascent to the re-united state of Adam HaRison and full harmony with the Creator’s will is achieved for all Humanity.

KatieBug
      Participant

i would (in my own experience) define my goal in studying to be that of one which brings light to the whole body and not only myself. i want to overcome my ego so that i can fulfill the true purpose we are all here to fulfill. i know there are universal laws and i know i am not keeping, and i know i cannot keep something i do not even know yet, therefor the goal at hand is to help heal the collective soul and give up my “self” and what i think are my own interests and goals for the goals and interests of the creator. the end goal is rising above ego to a state of bestowal for the creators sake and not my own sake or for my own gain, to eliminate egoistic desire to receive for oneself.

kevin jackson
      Participant

the goal in the study for me is to finally learn how to connect with other likeminded points towards the goal of penetrating the unknowable to the knowable… 💖

Joseph
      Participant

The current goal for which I am studying is to grow the point in the heart and then keep setting new goals as revealed in the growth process.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

The goal is the attainment of equivalence of form with the creator…

Pedrini
      Participant

To study the creator in depth. Only just, this will allow me to know myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 327 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.