Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

my goal is to become who I am.  Just like he said, I want to learn who, and what the creator actually is.  My guess is I am part of the creator as in actually part of the creator just unable to see.  There is none else beside him and the creator created all.  Therefore everything is the creator even me.

henry
      Participant

Comenzar a conocerme  a mi mismo, y en consecuencia conocer al creador y a mi prójimo, poder sentir que somos un solo campo (There is None else besides Him). Esto llevaría a cumplir todos los demás objetivos finales de la Cabala: la creación de la semejanza de forma, la reunificación con el alma colectiva, la corrección del mundo.

Dee
      Participant

My goal is to attain the will to bestow to become one with the Creator and Creation.

David
      Participant

My goal is to discover who and what I am  And who and what the creator is . With this understanding  find joy and contentment in my life

Dee
      Participant

Hello, my purpose is for spiritual attainment to the Creator. By studying the Science of Kabbalah, I am moving slowly towards reality, not mine!  Thank you Kabu, your platform and instruction’s are fantastic and give me a sense of peace within. It feels like I am indide their words during the lessons. 🌞

Ralitza
      Participant

I want to understand the whole reality, so I try to find everything within me. The good and the bad, the light and the darkness. As much as I can strech.

Goal is to find the middle way between the extremes. Not to eradicate the darkness, but to use it as a way to balance the light.

Nature created the opposites, I want to learn how to work with them.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.