Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

• This topic has 335 replies, 305 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Juule.

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Frank Shongwe
      Participant

The goal to study kabbalah is to understand who ,i am , why do I exist and where am I going.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

My goal is to eventually learn the methodology of Kabbalah within a group. Lots to do before then though!

Justin Wood
      Participant

My goal is to directly know my essential, unconditioned self and to directly know the essential, unconditioned truth of reality.

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Mira
      Participant

My goal is to be able to attain my soul and reach adhesion with the creator and to fulfill the thought of creation as He planned.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

My goal is to open my heart and to love others, as myself, so that I may lovingly connect with others with the same goal as myself, and we can all bring joy and pleasure to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 325 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.