Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Preparation Question: The importance of clearly defining the goal in the study of Kabbalah is the beginning of the path. Once the goal is defined, you will continue to refine it to keep yourself perfectly aimed at the target. How would you currently define the goal for which you are studying?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 326 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

My goal is to open my heart and to love others, as myself, so that I may lovingly connect with others with the same goal as myself, and we can all bring joy and pleasure to the Creator.

Kelly
      Participant

I would currently define my goal at this moment as  I need to keep my mouth shut. It is obvious that I know nothing.

Loyda
      Participant

I am studying Kabbalah to find my place in the world. My family has shunned me because I left their religion. And to tell the truth, because the religion controlled my mind and my decisions, as did my family, I feel like without the religion I lack structure. I feel like a soldier without an army: alone, confused, without purpose or direction. I want to find my way. Dr. Laitman says that I need to know who the Creator is to know who I am. Sure. That will surely move me to a better place.

Jazmir
      Participant

The goal is to feel the spiritual world. What really God wants from us….

Thank you.

Inbar
      Participant

In order to perceive and connect to the creator through my connection with others so that I can bring joy to the creator.

carlos
      Participant

To learn has much as I can to better myself in order to help others

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 326 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.