Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Prudence Peter
      Participant

I wish for all of us to connect in love and harmony. No more fighting, no more wars. I wish for world peace. I wish for all of us to be awaken that we are able to love our neighbour as we love ourselves.

Jindrich Mokros
      Participant

For all of us to be awakened in our hearts and to receive the creators light.

Francois Bernard
      Participant

It is so confusing! But i feel that there is real value in studding Kabbalah… so i wish for everyone to persevere and maybe we’ll all get there…

Joel
      Participant

To see, feel and understand the truth of who we are and to be successful in there Kabbalah studies.

Heather Autumn
      Participant

To awaken the point in the heart

Robert
      Participant

The Rav says if we can connect the points in the heart from each one of us together then we can perceive Him. I wish every student be able to connect their points together like Rav said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.