Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

I guess no introductions are really needed. We technically all know each other. Technically we are each other. Together, united we can raise the collective consciousness to one Heartbeat, One Love! One United! If we never get to meet in person, we will meet in the Collective Soul.  Let’s go save the World!

Lilla
      Participant

Dear fellow hearts, I wish you all limitless love, happiness and the connection between you and all the points. And I wish that all of you become vessels for light and be filled with light. I cannot imagine anything better and more wonderful than that. When I think of this, deep peace and love fills me.  Shalom.

Olga
      Participant

I hope for us all to easily find a way we can serve too all that exists

Hai Mag
      Participant

Fellow Seekers,

Suffering stems not from the world, but from our endless desires. We chase fleeting pleasures, lost in the ego’s whispers. Yet, a brighter path exists, a path towards the Creator’s light within us.

Together, let’s break free. Instead of “what’s in it for me?”, let’s ask “how can I serve?”. Imagine the power of kindness, a world where we uplift each other.

Here’s what I wish for us: Open hearts, quiet minds, and actions fueled by receiving with the intention of giving.

Together, let’s become vessels for the light. One act of kindness at a time, we can create a brighter future.

Onward,

A fellow seeker

Tiffany
      Participant

Hello my fellow students,
      My wish for you all is that your heart’s desire and longing for the Creator increases exponentially so that your journey on the Path of Light leads you quickly to the state of giving selflessly to the Creator–a state that can bring us closer toward our goal of uniting as a collective soul.

Juule
      Participant

To my fellow students: All of your prayers for connection is my prayer too.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.