Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

• This topic has 640 replies, 597 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Jim.

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 626 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karina Menchaca
      Participant

I wish us all to get past egoism, and to recognize the needs in each other. I wish us all to see beyond the material world.

Michael Dunlap
      Participant

I wish for all of us to continue to feel and see the opportunities where we may receive to the benefit of others. My cup overflowith.

Esther
      Participant

I wish for All to know we are One, to yearn to feel our collective connection to each other and our creator. I wish for us to learn and grow to discern living from our point in the heart ❤️

Lungelo
        Participant

I wish the same for you too Esther

Marietjie
      Participant

I wish for you and me to understand that the mutual goal and then to desire and passionately strive to unite our desires for the goal of attainment of cohesion of all to the Creator.

I wish for everyone to FEEL the connection, ATTAIN the connection and be an inspiration for others to awaken the DESIRE for the connection.

Anthony
        Participant

I too wish that everyone feels the connection to each other and then to experience more of The Light from the Creator. For everyone to understand that we are all one soul and through our connectivity to pass on this realisation through our experience to the rest of humanity

JamesM
      Participant

My wish for us all is to let go, to relax, to go with the flow. We must come to understand that whatever happens to us in this life, whether “good” or “bad”, we are being guided by the Creator. We are His, and we are in His loving hands. In spite of our aches and pains, we need to realize, together, that we are all headed home and that, in fact, there is nothing to worry about.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 626 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.