Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 655 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jani
      Participant

I wish for all of us to connect, to heal, to become One as to see and experience beyond our senses the greater reason and meaning.

Alan
      Participant

I wish for all to rise above the division and anger that is so prevalent in society, and to find something inside themselves that can heal and move us all forward together.

Elloise Van Rooyen
      Participant

Connectedness in totality and complete love from all the sparks everywhere, all at once.

Mark Taylor
      Participant

I wish for all of us to stop allowing ourselves to be distracted from what is truly important.  We are being dragged along in the wake of forces far bigger than we can comprehend.  We watch the news, we become afraid of things we have almost zero control over.  What to do?  Each of us has a sphere of influence with others.  Let’s become really good at serving and bestowing with those people and as we do our sphere of influence will naturally grow.  For example I just coached my granddaughters to do just one small thing for someone else each day while their target is not looking,  and to never tell any one else what they have done.

John Peter
      Participant

Thanks for this week study of love but can one practice both terrestrial and celestial love?

Marion
      Participant

I wish for all people to reach the point in the heart, and truly feel ourselves as one.

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 655 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.