Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #319044
      Brad
      Participant

      Love your neighbor as yourself

    • #318757
      Kima
      Participant

      Through the authentic wisdom of kabbalah, we can rebuild our desires

    • #318725
      Melissa Lucero
      Participant

      I would like them to know, I love all of them as I love myself and my as I love children.  We are all on the same path and i wish peace and love to all.

    • #318450
      Marina
      Participant

      Learn how to use the wisdom to receive in order to bestow.

    • #318208
      melanie
      Participant

      let’s make the corrections

    • #318136
      JIao
      Participant

      I wish them to understand that there are only creator beside us. They should try their best to know to feel creator.

      We rebuild that collective soul by understand the desire in ourselves is similar to other’s. We should connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 637 through 642 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.