Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

I wish you all understanding of what we learn and feel connection between us.

Jurgis
      Participant

I wish we all be able to reduce our egoistic desire and have a prayer to Creator for Light to remove our egoistic barriers and unite our points in heart in order to connect us as one soul.

S
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to unite the distinct source of pure energy to connect with the upper forces of creator n create the vessel full of powerful determination to evolve

Mira Brooks
      Participant

I wish that we can stand in love, wisdom, and freedom close to the creator, understanding that we are one… that the more that we are united, the more we can accomplish. I wish that we act in altruism, instead of ego, which is currently manifesting terrible symptoms in our world today. The closer we come to healing spiritually, we can help resolve some of causes of what manifests, and move towards a better future.

Debra Henry
      Participant

I wish that we all become one man and one heart, so love will prevail.

Candace Joy
      Participant

May we all rise to the level of mutual bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 625 through 630 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.