Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Namaste to All. I recognize and connect to the Divine spirit or light in each person I meet and honor that within them. It is honoring our soul and the light within each and every being. Sending love and light to my fellow students.

Raiza
      Participant

I wish health and real joy in the heart and mind, for every body, specially my friends here.

And Im so happy that joint here, and wish all of us become a part of Creators puzzle of light and make big picture, the best way that we can

😊🙏

Duyên Lê
      Participant

I wish everyone could be happy, have mutual love and respect for one another so that we see the beauty in everything and every moment that we live.

Judit
      Participant

I wish for everybody, not only fellow Kabbalah students, to change our egoistic behavior into an altruistic, unconditionally loving behavior. I wish for a world where there is only love, peace, wisdom, near the Creator.

George
      Participant

I wish to change our egoistic desires to a better state of love and connection so we can be part of the Creator’s love.

Virginia
      Participant

My wish for us all is the connection, to grow together into the light and be with the creator. One corrected soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.