Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shiloh
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to never forget that we are each one tiny puzzle piece of The Thought of Creation. Adam HaRishon. Desire. The Vessel. When we begin to complain, when we inadvertently casting an evil eye or saying Lashon Hara, let us all, each and every one of my fellow students (and beyond) bring to mind that we all need each other. We all need to love each other. I also wish that any and all of my classmates will reach out to me to help me study and not only learn connection, but to have connection. I can not wait for the retreat! It will be the first time in my life that I will be around Kabbalah students and instructors.

Shiloh
        Participant

We can rebuild our Vessel with the inspiration that in another time and place we are already all back together in Paradise. Let us spread Kabbalah to the masses, all people, so that we can hasten our correction!

divine5353
      Participant

I got the 3 ebooks. Started to read them…

Robert
      Participant

I wish we all can feel the opening of the point in the heart

Ariano
      Participant

I hope we can all be open and able to receive the influx of the Light  of the Creator so as to live according to His Grace.    “Thy will be done”!

elnaz
      Participant

hello fellow students

I wish we all can reach the upper world together

Dawit Hailemariam
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to be an enlightened Kabbalist.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.