Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Spencer Davillier
      Participant

I Love Y’all! And Iam Sooo Glad Y’all Are Learning With Me!

Jonathan Moore
      Participant

Join together.

Karen
      Participant

May we all (finally) find the Love, Peace and Joy we’ve been yearning for.

Maria Zeltser
      Participant

I wish you to feel oneself as a part of god

Judy
      Participant

My hope is for everyone together, our collective soul, to create our intention to love, bestow, connect and pull toward the Reforming Light and together we grow our desire of the will to bestow love to our Creator.

Andrey
      Participant

I wish we all could fully see and know each other

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.