Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Heather Autumn
      Participant

To awaken the point in the heart

Robert
      Participant

The Rav says if we can connect the points in the heart from each one of us together then we can perceive Him. I wish every student be able to connect their points together like Rav said.

Robert
      Participant

Here the Rav says each point in the heart is divided and put into each body and this causes separation. Is the point in the heart inside our corporeal body?

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

I wish for all of you to be as great as the Creator

Max
      Participant

I hope everyone continues to desire the path of the light.

Jonathan
      Participant

We can rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light by placing our point in the heart in a spiritual environment, where we can connect with others that share that same goal, and in so doing draw to us the Surrounding Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.