Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • This topic has 1,092 replies, 1,010 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Terrolyn.
  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #306370
      D
      Participant

      I wish fulfillment of each desire and the knowledge to enjoy each day we are here.

    • #306349
      Tbalt
      Participant

      I wish you find the answer for your questions.

    • #306337
      Ptr
      Participant

      May the Force be with you..

    • #306332

      I wish for everyone to experience this area of Unity Consciousness. We can rebuild the collective soul and become a vessel of light by elevating ourselves to higher states of conciouness, in an elevated state of emotion, into love and enlightenment.

    • #306314
      Leah Bergman
      Participant

      I wish for all of us to unite In unity and love, and that you find the answers you seek.

      • #306330
        jill
        Participant

        “To feel so not alone”

    • #305858
      Soraziz
      Participant

      I wish for all students to feel the upper world, and to feel the connection that unites us.

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.